Monday, September 19, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - September 19, 2011


FOR TODAY ... 9/19/11

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... Some fabulous blue skies, not a cloud in sight!

I AM THINKING ... about different family cultures and the confusion they can bring to one’s life!

I AM THANKFUL FOR ... the insight of our church home, and their timely launch of an Adoption Themed Bible Study Class. Its good stuff!

FROM THE KITCHEN ... We have lots of Birthdays to celebrate this week, so that means lots of eating out. Looking forward to cooking a new Caramel Cake recipe on Sunday.

I AM WEARING ... Blue and White Top, Black Slacks, Black Sandal heals.

I AM CREATING ... A new fleece tie blanket, My last one got burnt up by our dryer, and a camera bag insert for my purse.

I AM READING ... “20 Things Adoptive Parents Need to Succeed” by Sherrie Eldridge, “The Help” by Katherine Stockett

I AM HEARING ... lots of music..my playlist is working it today!

AROUND THE HOUSE ... Working on cleaning out my guest room for two great reasons…1.My Aunt from out of town may be coming to stay with us for a night, 2. We have this thing called a home study to-do..and that sweet Baby we are praying for..needs a place to sleep!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ... A new yogurt type drink I found. Its good stuff.

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... My Sister In Law’s Birthday Dinner tonight, Bible Study on Tuesday Night, A Good Friends Birthday Dinner on Thursday, Date Night at home on Friday, Trip to Pick Apples on Saturday, Church and Sunday Dinner on Sunday.

SOMETHING TO SHARE


These guys belong to my husband, they have all been friends for a very long time!! We shared some space and fun with them this last weekend. Memories that will make me smile for a while!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete