Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its a Love Thing - Genesis 4:25

Genesis 4:25 - Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, “God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him.”




So we are back to this pro-creating stuff again....Be Fruitful Right...

I love what is going on in this chapter.

1. We see where the life of Cain leads him, and his off spring.

2. We see the grace of God again.

3. He gives Adam and Eve Seth

More gifts and Blessings, Renewal, and Rebirth!

I look into my life and wonder some things.

1. What Blessings from God do I see in my daily life? I have so many, my husband, my parents, our families, our friends, our Jobs, our Home. All of it is a direct gift for God. How Blessed are we!

2. What do I do to show my thanksgiving for these Blessings? By Loving all of the Blessings he gives me. By finding the Blessings that I don’t see right away, By being a Blessing to others.

3. How will I use this time without Children to Bless my Lord? Focus on my walk with God, my health, and my marriage. Listen to the Wind for Angel Wings, and Look to the Heavens for Blue Birds and Butterflies. All of which are gifts from my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment